Friends of Rothiemurchus – Join Us
Friends of Rothiemurchus are annual members who help care for the unique, ancient forest which provides sensitive habitats for many rare species and places for you to enjoy. These responsibilities are complex, expensive and require us to make long-term decisions that will conserve this heritage for future generations. We are extremely grateful to Friends for their support.
Your membership card is valid for one year from the date of issue and gives you great discounts throughout Rothiemurchus.
– Parking at Loch an Eilein for your car and all passengers.
– Explorer walks or biking map.
– Card or 2 postcards from Rothiemurchus Farm Shop
– The Farm Shop and Old School Shop (excluding alcohol and selected items in the Farm Shop)
– Instructed Clay Target Shooting
– The Fishery
– Feed the Deer
– Hairy Coo Safari
– Safaris by Land Rover
– Rothiemurchus Outdoor Activities – including Quad Trekking, Treezone, Pony Trekking, River Tubing, White Water Tubing, Little Landys, River Spey Paddle Boarding, Canoeing on Loch an Eilein, Segway Adventures, Archery and more.
Have a question about becoming a Friend? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org